I plan on spending my Labor Day taking down my “summer” decorations and putting out fall decorations. It is one of my favorite things to do!
If you are thinking of fall decorating and are going to incorporate fresh pumpkins I recommend you purchase “Sugar Pumpkins”. It is a multi-tasking pumpkin.
My sister painted a sugar pumpkin for my birthday last year. I loved it for many reasons.
- She’s talented, it was gorgeous! Free Artwork.
- It was a free Halloween Decoration.
- After Halloween, I turned the face toward the wall – free Thanksgiving decoration.
- I cut it half and baked it – free pumpkin pie filling.
- I saved the seeds to plant next year – free pumpkins.
- I also baked some of the seeds for a snack.
When it is time for your Halloween decorations, don’t carve the pumpkin…paint it!