I wanted to decorate my table with black, red and white linens for Valentine’s Day, but I couldn’t find the black tablecloth. (Possibly, because it is my daughters.)
The red table runner was too long for my table…but I had black, red, and white napkins.
I made a table runner out of them.
- Fold two corners of each napkin to meet in the center.
- Iron each folded napkin.
- Stack the napkins black, red, and white.
- Put the two stacks together end to end.
- Put another black napkin over the top of the two stacks.
- Adjust the stacks so the tips are all spaced the same amount apart.
- Wrap the center, black napkin around the stacks and tuck in under.
The center napkin holds the stacks together.
©2009-2016 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish