Losing heart over what to do for Valentine’s Day?
Does it have to be:
- Diamonds? No!
- Reservations at the most expensive place in town? No!
- A flight to Paris? No!
- A dozen red roses? No!
- 25 lb. box of chocolates? No!
- A night in a ritzy hotel? No!
The most treasured gifts are gifts from the heart:
- Recreate your first date.
- Write a love letter.
- Make a list of all of the things you love about them.
If you would rather cook, here a few ideas from us:
You don’t even have to spend money on decorations!
“No-Sew Valentine’s Day Table Runner,” see http://wp.me/pKNzn-uX
Everyone understands a message from the heart.
©2009-2016 frugalfish.org. All Rights Reserved.